MITRA has three main thematic pillars: the program-based pillars described here include both short term actions and long-term impacts.
- MITRA English (Languages)
- Short term – each community forms its own English Language Club, involving conversation, debate, Model United Nations (MUN), TOEFL/IELTS training and other learning activities. These will form stronger debate, negotiation and MUN societies which will allow Eastern Indonesians to participate in more international conferences and competitions.
- Long term – to build strong English capabilities in Eastern Indonesia to open many new doors of opportunity while also promoting the importance of local languages. To facilitate a formal course with certification. To have MUN societies which are capable of organizing conferences and accessing international conferences.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMMUNITIES
- MITRA UNDANA (English Language Community) Universitas Nusa Cendana
- MITRA UKAW (English Language Society) Universitas Kristen Artha Wacana
- PGRI NTT (English Debating Community) Persatuan Guru Republik Indonesia
- MITRA UNWIRA (English Language Club) Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira
- MITRA ENGLISH PAPUA (English Language Club) Universitas Cenderawasih
MODEL UNITED NATIONS:
- UNCEN MUN CLUB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551275915121710/?fref=ts
- MITRA MODEL UNITED NATIONS:https://www.facebook.com/groups/811642078908447/?ref=br_rs
- MITRA MUN NTT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/870801933004359/?ref=br_rs